Then we worked on installing the headliner. The domb light wiring was installed and the insulation was glued to the roof.

Resto Rick's instructions were a big help. The headliner I ordered was from Dante's Parts. It is made from Yorkshire material and looks pretty close to what came from the factory on the 73-74 Challengers.(Cudas ?) This material doesn't wrinkle at all. It was sitting in a box all crumpled up for a few months before it was installed. The installation couldn't have gone easier.

I have a lot of small clamps so I put them to good use.

I took apart the rear view mirror and repainted the base with SEM Trim Black. I painted the mast with Tank Tone paint. It looks close to the original finish. The mirror was just cleaned up with soap/water. The sun visors were also just cleaned up and reistalled.

The shoulder belts were in decent shape but had been sitting in an open box for the past 13 years. They were very dirty. I put them in an old pillow case and threw them in the washing machine. They came out looking great. They look green in the picture but that's due to the flash. They look good in person.