In May, the guy that did the bodywork/paint on the car came over to help me with a few things.

The fenders had been drilled for the 72 style turn signal lights by mistake.(the ones ontop of the fenders that came with the A01 light package) The 72 style lights used a stud/nut to attach them to the fender. The 73+ lights just used a philips head screw. So, one hole in the fender was too small and the other one was too big. We enlarged one of the holes from 1/2" to 5/8" so the rubber light socket would fit down into the fender. Luckily we didn't damage the paint.

I went to the hardware store and found a small stainless bolt that had the same philips head as the original screw. Now the light is held on with a bolt/nut but still looks factory from the outside. The headlight splash shield will hide the nut so it will still look factory on the underside too. It does make changing the bulb a little difficult though.

Next we worked on the vinyl top. I didn't send the trim to the bodyshop so the vinyl was left long. We trimmed the vinyl and installed the trim. The new plastic trim clips are junk. They don't hold the trim tight to the body. I'm going to have to drill some holes and use the bolt-on style clips.