Here are a couple engine compartment pics. The booster was rebuilt by Booster Dewey. The wiper motor and ECU stand off bracket were restored by Jules. The clear plastic straps that are pictured are accually too short. I bought another strap kit from Dante that has the correct length straps.

The charcole canister is the orginal one to the car and still has its date code stamp on it. The top was in good shape.(just dusty) The side of the canister had a lot of deep scratches and dings on it from sitting in a box with other parts. I wet sanded the entire side, masked off the top portion and sprayed it with Trim Black. It looks pretty good. I probably could have used Landau Black for a little more gloss though.

The washer bottle is new but the lid doesn't have any part numbers on it like the origonal one. I'll probably try to use the origonal lid. The washer hose is origonal and cleaned up really well. The pictures I have of the car before I took it appart, don't show the hose running through the hole in the cowl. I suppose it could have been rerouted at some point. I'll have to see if there is enough length to route it that way. The squirters attached to the hood were replated.

Blower motors were painted black from the factory in 73. This is the origonal motor with correct date code. I took it appart...it looked new inside...painted the case and put it back together.