Quote:

Here was after I bent up the hard line.. I had welded some tabs on the diff housing as well you can see to hold the flex hoses near the ends.

Yep, that's exactly what I was envisioning.
Right now it's all hardline, so I had to think about it.

Yeah, I almost got pissed today and ordered a kit just to save my hair, and then I found a place that had the stuff in stock.

Order is submitted, so I should hopefully have something next week.
It said the calipers were in stock, but they mention some extra time for powdercoating...so we'll see.

I just complicated the situation though because I had the calipers powdercoated in red. LOL Now I have to find a red anodized caliper. Wilwood makes them so I'll go with something that has the 3.5 inch narrowmount scheme that will work well for me with 4 pistons, and I'll be good to go.

I payed 132 bucks for the pair of slotted/drilled 13 inch rear rotors with a lifetime warranty. The fronts cost a little more than that. Most places charge you A LOT. In my eyes they are all iron and they are all rotors so I went with the best price. Especially since they guarantee them.

these....th picture isnt the real rotor as mine are 6x4.5 but you get the spiel....