Cuda,

I dont know what my priorities are anymore.
I just grab whatever I can do at the moment and do it as parts come in and as I recover from previous injuries.

The wheels are 17x8 and cost just under 600 bucks for 4 of them, chrome gorilla nuts with locks and stems were another maybe 30 something bucks. I waited for them because they were on backorder. I think they still are.

I built my engine last year. I am very happy with it.
It's a 408, 10.3:1, RHS heads from IMM, magnum shaft rockers from hughes, [Email]250something@.050[/Email] (I forget) intake duration roller with .600 at the valve, geardrive (couldnt help myself) scat superlight crank and forged scat I beams. It should kick some butt. Nothing monstrous, but definitely no slouch either.

I have a 727 trans, 75.5 inch aluminum driveshaft and 3800 stall going behind it all sitting behind me...in my office.

Cooling is a champion corvette three row radiator.

I have a set of ceramic coated PPH mid length headers for it and I'm running dual exhausts. No more 3 inch y pipe. They should work great. I also ripped out the fuel system and went to a full return aeromotive a-1000 stealth system. I can run my engine, a nitrous system, and a flamethrower all at the same time.

It's hard to really do anything with these dakotas, but being original with them is definitely cool. I hate it when I go to a show and everyone has the same truck with the same everything on it. Not this cat.