Quote:

hey, POS...can I borrow those rear brackets from ya!

or can you trace them for me onto paperboard?

you're gonna hate me, but I just paid for a complete set of viper calipers. all 4, with pads, and rear rotors, for $270 shipped. guy took them off his snake at 3,000 miles to put Gen 3/SRT brakes on his car. (the 14" brakes vs the 13" Gen 2 vipers)

so...now I've got 2 sets of viper front calipers and a single set of rear calipers. a buddy is giving me his extra front rotors, since he couldn't sell them.

You mean these????

Sure, I'll take some tracings for ya no problem. They're going on my axle tomorrow night.

I didnt realize they were aluminum. They're 1 inch thick and 1/2 inch thick at the mount points. They have two different sized bolt holes for mounting the caliper. The holes for the axle tube are recessed probably for allen head capscrews? Just a guess. I think I'm going to use those anyway. I like allen fasteners.

I think I'll order me some rotors friday and then once those are in my hands I'll sit back and think about calipers. You know, the viper calipers likely arent the only option here.

But to do the fronts I have to have the wheels in hand. I may also have to borrow feets' insurance guy. LOL

Cuda...You know you can relocate a front set to the back, right?
I believe that's what all the people who sell a kidney and get a "big brake" kit do on their vipers. They move the original fronts to the rear. Think about that...because you might want to just duplicate that bracket instead! It'll be even better! But if You want the tracing of these, you got it...