Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for chiming in...what effect does having a larger diameter tire out back on brake bias? Let's say I had a smaller rotor out front like an 11 inch and 4 piston caliper and a single piston caliper out back with a 13 inch rotor? would I be in trouble besides people making fun of me?

You just like to make trouble for yourself... Between brake pad surface area, brake pad friction material selection, tire size/compound selection there are tons of variables, most can be compensated for by an adjustable PV, but really the PV limits brake pressure to the rear, it therefore limits/reduces braking ability, you are better off to select components that work closely together & don't require much tuning with a PV....

hehe yup!

The bias in a dakota is pretty good with the factory prop valve, but I'll have to see how it goes. I am using the viper 13 inch rotor out back and a 4 piston caliper with hopefully a 14 incher up front, but likely 13 inch. My front tires are 26 inch, wheels 17 inch but the rears are 28 inch. I guess I wont know until I CAREFULLY drive it the first few times.