Quote:

Quote:

That is where I took some time with checking alot of measurements. (And got lucky that feets had alot of Benz ones laying around to measure too )
I checked around on rock auto a bunch to sorta start with since they have rotor sizing for most of thier part numbers.
I just tried to think of cars that came with big brakes and started checking

I did the exact same thing. I got the deepest rotors I could find but still had to mess with the spokes on the wheels.

FYI... Rock Auto has the AMG calipers for $266 each. If you don't have a core to send in it'll cost an additional $300 but that's chump change for a guy like you.

I was thinking they would cost more along the lines of one of those WAY EXPENSIVE 3500+ dollar Baer "Big Brake" Kits....I might even be able to eat that. They look like a hell of a set of brakes for the money and are definitely the proverbial "pimp pinky ring" of the car!
They stand out for sure, but not in a gaudy way at all.

What is the opinion of billet calipers from US Brake? I see a few really nice looking "universal" parts that look like they'd be nice. But I dont know. At the moment I am tilting between those or something from wilwood.

But at the price point you mentioned, the AMG calipers...I might be able to do those. I'll just sell off some goodies I'm not going to use...goodies are like having a secret bank account that your wife can't spend on shoes.