Ah! The Big Block manual trans dakota dude! Welcome! And I am glad to see you're doing this too. Cool!

Yeah, my fear is the front kit brackets. I bought the rear brackets off a friend so they are all I have. They were available.

But I have seen some instances of the kit mounts failing in the front.
Someone made a bracket that attached to the dust shield holes and while I dont know if that alone is the problem, failures have happened from what I've read. I don't know what the factors were or anything like that though. I'm sure the holes could be enlarged to work fine, but maybe not?

But now the dilemma is I'll have a 13 inch rotor with a gen2 viper rear caliper out back, and an 11.3 inch rotor out front with a single piston floating dakota caliper.

Part of me wants to say that's dumb. lol And if andyF can fit big brakes inside a 15 inch wheel, I can at least fit them in a 17 inch wheel without any goofy spacer required with the factory wheels I'm not using.

I just wanted to get more visuals on the approaches people were taking to do this, so I can adapt them to my own junk.

The stock brakes IMO were fine slowing down the lame factory EFI engine back in the day, but now i have to slow this puppy down which is what I guess you could call a medium strength street 408...about a 500hp combo typical of a lot of Brian H's similarly spec'd builds over at IMM. So I need better brakes.