Quote:

Also, don't worry about having stupid big brakes on the rear with stock brakes up front. Your RWAL will keep you from locking up the rears too early

That was one of my thoughts on it too, and another thing is I am running a 28 inch tire out back with a smaller tire in front, so it might be of benefit. One of the things I have to know is if I can look at it, or if it even bothers me.

Nice thing with these trucks compared to a lot of the cars is you can run a reasonably wide tire out front. I was going to go with something skinnier, but I dont want to upgrade brakes only to rear end the poor sucker in front of me. I went with these...they dont cost much and they are pretty good for an ASR tire. They are cheap enough IMO where they can be treated as a consumable like spark plugs.
Plus they look nice to me.

I'm posting tires because they are a consideration when upgrading brakes. These are smaller and lighter than what the truck comes with and combined with my new wheels are a substantial weight savings to boot.

It's funny...last week I had 10 tires sitting here. 4 for my SRT-4 caliber, 4 for my srt8, and I snuck these two in too. The UPS guy hates my guts.