2.89 register
19.5 lbs

01 viper
13 inch diameter
2.45 inch height
1.26 inch thickness
2.89 inch hub register
23 lbs

The nice thing about this truck is that the backspacing on the wheel is I think about 5.5 inches and the offset is 25mm. The spokes come out and away and arent too deep like my old wheels. I know the factory dakota r/t wheel needed a spacer because of this. I dont think I do. We'll find out...and a machinist can fix anything.

Given the lovely gift of early viper cross-compatibility, it's almost a no brainer to say if I can fit them then by all means please do..but if I feel uncomfortable buying rotors that might not fit and I chicken out, it's nice to know I am still doing what is purported to be a nice upgrade to the 12 inch...and of course with a 4 piston caliper, that's only augmented I'm sure.

So I'm going to do what I was supposed to do first like a good boy (wife's watching this build, with interest) and do the viper brakes out back onto my 9.25 inch rear axle with the 13 inch rotor and 01 rear caliper/e-brake deals, then "find" some new calipers and rotors that someone mysteriously left on my doorstep out of charity.

I think that charitable individual is going to choose the wilwoods for me. They have really nice drawings with measurements of their stuff online and they will make life a lot easier for me. Those calipers look great too with the whole black stealth theme I have going on...if some better ones pop up with the same measurements though, I definitely won't cry.

I still want this thread to keep going though...I hope more keep commenting and contributing...ahem!!!!