Originally Posted By JERICOGTX
Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Originally Posted By 340Cuda
Originally Posted By JERICOGTX
Some shots leaving St.Louis.

I could be wrong but I think these are day four leaving Cordova.
Bill

I was trying to figure it out Bill, and I'm not exactly sure...maybe pulling into the track at Cordova...because when we left, it was raining...

They sure are nice pictures though, I get plenty of pics of my car at the track, but I really like the ones that show it on the open road!

All of the shots Jeff had on his Facebook page were from St.louis. This wasn't too far from the track, the first day.

Ok, Jeff.
I'll put on my Sherlock Holmes hat, and don the pipe: Definitely not first day, because Aaron is driving my car, and Skippy is driving Rachael's, that only happened on Thursday's drive from Cordova to St. Louis.
Now that we've established, that, Where?
As I commented earlier, it was raining, and I was driving when we left Cordova, it was also still very cloudy when we hit the checkpoint 30 miles in. I gave Aaron the wheel somewhere on US-67, after we passed through Monmouth. It was dusk when we pulled out of Jackson, so it couldn't have been after that. So, we were traveling south on US-67, and the sun is fairly low on the right side of the cars, so late afternoon, I'm going to say between Macomb and Jackson...

Jeff Oviatt lives in Clear Lake Iowa, so he may have just left his place, followed the route and scouted out a good place to set up...not exactly sure.

Ok, Jeff, now you ask him on Facebook and see how close I am...

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines