Quote:

where did you come up with the notion that the L88 has not been teched since 2006 ?????

it was one of the heavy tech cars just 2 years ago

Below is a direct quote from Terry regarding his Corvette. According to him the car has been teched at every event since 2006.

Quote:

Okay Jeff and Tom I'll answer your questions Julie's car has been tech more than any other car in the pure stock racing series if you look at ET's from 2006 at Stanton Julie ran a 11.54 in 2006 right after that I tore the motor part handed over the camshaft so fast forward all the way up to 2011 last fall She went 11.48 that's only 6 100's quicker since the time that I pulled the motor apart and handed over to camshaft. So I thought It might be interesting to look at all the other top cars from 2006 and to my surprise they were all quite a bit quicker in 2011 one half a second quicker one 3/10 of a second quicker and one just over 2/10 of a second quicker and get this Julie's 6/100 of a second quicker between 2006 and 2011 At Stanton so all the top cars at Stanton from 2006 to 2011 it's had the lowest gain in ET now as far Martin last year after the 11.29 pass I had Dave Dudek come over and check her car at my asking he checked Spring pressure went for a ride he saw the transmission shifted on its own I jacked it up so you can climb underneath it I took off the fuel line so he could see that when I cranked it over the fuel would pulse to show that there is no electric fuel pump he looked in the fuel tank to make sure that there was no fuel-cell and in 2012 the car goes 4/100s quicker Make no mistake her car has been in every single tech session since I built that car there hasn't been one tech session that her car hasn't been in and at the next race in Lebanon Valley it can have the same tech at those other cars just had at Martin and at Stanton all five of the L88 Corvettes In my pits can have the same tech.

Doesn't every car get teched at every race? Mine has. I think there is a difference between Heavy Tech and Tech Inspection.

Last edited by Dave Watt; 06/20/12 02:37 PM.