The Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags is a great place to have fun with your car, to show what it can do, to run your best and hang out with other motor heads.

But it is NOT a good place to be if you want to compare your Mopar against a GM. The rules are stacked against the Mopars. Some examples:

Mopars came stock from the factory with better, high performance ignition systems. The PSMCDR allows ignition upgrades to everyone, thus negating the Mopars advantage.

Mopars came stock from the factory with exhaust H pipes. The PSMCDR allows H pipes for everyone, thus negating the Mopars advantage.

The PSMCDR allows COPO Chevies, L88 Chevies, Yenko Chevies, the aluminum engined ZL1 Camaros, but they will not allow the Mopar equivilants such as the 64 Dodge Hemi.

Plus there is not any real, consistant tech to see if the cars are even legal. So comparing against other cars where it is unknown how far they are from "pure stock" proves nothing.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"