Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually the tbolts gave the 64/65 hemi cars fits thats why they came out with the 68 darts and cudas. By 68 the tire size was a 10 in. in ss.

Again - a T Blt in AFX spec is going to be way different to a SS car of 1968 -

Anyone know what the T Bolts weighed vs the Darts?

A T-bolt weighed 3225 lbs. as delivered. Please explain what you mean that a T-bolt in AFX spec is "way different"? The only differance in 1964 was tire size, 7" SS vs. 10" AFX. Ford met the minimum production number required by NHRA to allow them to run SS. Many racers preffered to run them in AFX because they were a hand full on the 7" tires of the day. As Jake said by 1968 SS was on 10" tires. The Darts and Cudas should have also had the advantage of 4 years of additional development.

Don't get me wrong, I like them all even though I have mostly Fords. If I could I would have a '64 Race Hemi Dodge in my garage!! I do have the fourth T-bolt built in the garage though....

Respecfully Jody, they never made 100 T-bolts.Made up later maybe but they counted the same cars several times.If I recall things got funny after about 55-60 were built.

Couple more things only the very best cars gave the Hemi cars trouble.Most had trouble with Max wedge cars.Check the e.t's

Leave the gun.......take the Cannoli's....Mike