Quote:

i said i wasnt going to comment on what should or shouldnt be allowed......but i guess i cant keep all of it in.

the PSMCD race in Stanton attracts a very broad range of cars from the glory years of American Muscle.

as a pure hi performance car "fan", i cant think of any American car maker that didnt offer up something i liked.
i find it hard to imagine there would be a racing series that highlights these fantastic machines.......and instead of finding some way of trying to make sure all of the best pieces each brand had to offer had a place to play.....the rules are constructed in a way that excludes some of the best-of-the-best.
personaly, i would LOVE to see some correctly restored(as in....before any mods were done by their owners) Hemi race cars, T-Bolts, lite weight GM iron, and all the rest.....right there in the staging lanes with all those shiney Muscle cars.
even if they had their own class(F/R..."Factory Race"), just get them to the event.

i would imagine that most of the people attending the PSMCD events would consider themselves "car guys".
that being said, i cant imagine too many people being upset at watching those things roaring down the 1/4 mile.

but hey......thats just how i see it.