The 64's should be allowed, peroid..
Back to the original post a 70 Hemicuda went 11.62 and Jim Key's 67 Hemi R/T clicked off a 11.68. The traction the first day was terrible, the pass inside Key's car shown in that bunch of video's was with me driving. We couldn't get down the track at all so on that particular pass we decided to try a second gear launch as a hail mary, it didn't work. It's funny how many idiots think there's a tricked up powerglide or something going on.

With that said i don't know how much more Bob can squeeze out of his hyd cammed 70 Hemi, it's running real strong and that was only the second race for Keys, next year the owner of that wicked fast 68 Firebird Rick Mahoney will be sporting a 68 Hemi Road Runner and i'll be there with a 68 Hemi Super Bee. With the solid cams, light weight, and overhang the 68 Hemi B-body's is the sharpest "legal" tool in our shed.
It might take a year or two but maybe the L88's won't win every race? We are NOT on equal footing with the GM's we should be racing LS6 Chevelle's and stuff the L88's should be racing the 64 Hemi Belvedere's and Darts/Barracuda's.

Dave Dudek
1st Factory Stock legal car in the 10`s!!! [/b]
FAST & Factory Stock Rules: www.fastraces.org

FAST 69 Hemi RR 9.98@139