With most peoples attitude"you got to pay to play" is why NHRA gets away with the some of these dumb rules.Lets open our minds and look at the billions of miles motorist,professional truck drivers and the airlines traval and how often they replace belts and how many times have you heard of a belt failure.Some of these rules is just to help the aftermarket race industry and we like cattle line up for the slaughter,mooooving along nose to tail.I think that every track should have a petition to change some of these redundant and costly rules where the racers can sign and the track owners can present it at the end of each season to NHRA for consideration.Just complaining won't work action will.Once the tracks owners feel that they may lose revenue and reflect their concerns to NHRA and NHRA gets the idea that they may suffer,them change just may be possible.If they don't listen,then we all can understand that they don't care.I had a parts supplier tell me if I didn't like his pricing to go elseware,I did,now he is dropping his pants to get my business back.