Saw this years ago either on 60 minutes or 20/20 along with other companies that have been skating around the tax laws. I believe that many of their safety rules are good and other are obviousely a pay off from some manufacturer. I race an nostalgia super stock car approximately seven events a year and when we race at an NHRA track tech always checks the date of your seat belts however, have you ever had them check your tires both front or rear. I understand front tires dry rot easily on the insides due to the heat from the headers, evidently tire manufacturers don't pay off as much, they will have to work on that! Back to the seat belt issue, this should be up to the tech people to determine if the belt is cut or frayed then they must be replaced, I'am tired of every two years of paying over $200.00 dollars to replace like new belts. No one, as of yet checks your personal vehicle that you use daily to see if they must be replaced every two years, and I have been trying to track down the rules set by the FAA on commercial air craft seat belt replacement rules. Due to security issues this has been very difficult to do, however I have learned that they try to replace their belts based on dry cleaning cycles, or if they are visibly tore of freyed, not every two years. I am not real happy that NHRA also raised ticket prices,licensing fees, and only care about TOP FUEL & JOHN FORCE. With those personal incomes, its no wonder that Wally always dressed so nice. Thanks - HEMI JOE