I'm a NHRA member 29125 have been for many years & hope to be for many more. I look forward to my N/D and like many of us they are taking a much needed break. And being N/D is the only True Drag Racing Mag. I have now had to start reading the News paper(nothing else worth reading) waiting for my next copy.HINT HINT Mr N/D man Time to renew my N/D and get new seat belts!!! The N/D fees I don't mind,but the seat belts they are like new,not even any dust on them.The cheaper latch belts just don't cut it in a dragster.

With the economy the way it is at the present,us small time racers deserve at least some small form of a break from both NHRA & IHRA on this seat belt issue and a few more things. Maybe some of you that have plenty of $$$ that say seat belts need to be replace every time we turn around could help out some of us that can't afford that. When none of us racers can afford to race any more,it won't matter if NHRA or IHRA pays taxes any more.

I am a Racer and not a good speaker like Bob & Montie (wish I was)but I think we are looking at things wrong here.
Should we not be more concern over who's trying to sue or cause NHRA problems. It matters not if we(I like them) like NHRA or not,if they go under racing as we know it will come to a end.
If anyone causes NHRA or even IHRA any additional expenses,who do you think it will end up costing in the long run?

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"