Quote:

Quote:

When I was a SFI cert inspector I was told that it's the stiching that they worried about. The pushing and pulling on the belt's where they are mounted.

I will keep that in mind in April when I throw away this brand new set of belts that are still in the box next to my computer.

I finally had enough last year and did not renew my membership. Not sure if I ever will. I am very torn about it right now.

Some are so fed up with it all that they would rather eat a freshed baked stink pickle from a Labrador than run at an NHRA event. These are folks that have been racing since before I was born.

Every year more and more people are throwing up their hands and giving up. You shouldn't have to take out a second mortgage to bring your wife and 2.5 kids to the track for a weekend.

It doesn't have to be that way. People cant afford to continue with it and are choosing to spend what little money they have for "Fun" stuff elsewhere.

-Dave

All of what you state above Dave is what will FORCE the NHRA to change, even if the fed don't force it upon them.

Look at the stands now. They are half empty the last I saw, and I can't even say I watched one race in 2010.

I was offered an "all access" pass for free for Reading last year, and declined.