Quote:

and thats why we have 10 second 800hp dusters around

My Duster never had a 800 +HP motor in it, the last configuration of my 518 C.I. short block had a set of basicaaly stock Indy SR with M.W. ports, they flowed 340 at .700 lift. that combination made a best of 727 HP at 4300 Ft in Klamath Falls, OR, no Tornado in that motor The Duster ran 9.96 at 134.8 MPH on Oregon pump gas through the exhaust with the air cleaner on weighing 3450 lbs with me in it with that combination Now how does that compute The T/A eight SS converter I put in that car made .2 ET and .25 MPH differences(quicker) in the 1/8 mile, I'm not sure how much better in the 1/4 as I don't run the car that much in the summer at a 1/4 mile track. Bottom line is I tell you guys what the results are Big Squeeze is correct about the local Studka dyno reading happy for awhile. Not so after I took my 526 C.I. mule motor to Klamath to test it on the DTS dyno down thier. I watched the dyno operators calibrate both dynos so I'm confident that they both registered, measured, within 10 HP and 5 Ft lbs of each other on the same motor, mine with no changes to the motor after calibrating the dynos As far as AndyF and his results maybe some of you doubters ought to pitch in some cash to help pay for more dyno time with the stipulation that you get copies of the dyno sheets Some people do, some people talk.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)