Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great work as always, andy!

Any dyno sheets you can post up?

Be interesting to see where the hp/torque curves overlay, I'd say the majority of the 500" stuff on here are aimed more toward true 'dual purpose' street/strip car....so more power up top at the expense of torque through the middle isn't always the best trade-off on a heavier car with street gears and an automatic.

Thanks!

Bobby

I think now that your dyno shows around 1.8 HP per cube, that engine has become quite the dyno mule. It makes me wonder if people across the country could follow that exact recipe and come up with the same numbers consistently. To think An EZ headed combo could make that much horsepower (928 HP so far)is surprising at the very least. I've seen guy's build B-1 combo's that only make about 25-50 HP more than that.
I have to admit that I too and I'm sure many others as well would really like to see the raw data from some of those dyno sessions. By that I mean all the actual meaningful stuff like BSFC, BMEP, SCFM, etc. etc. Admittedly I'm somewhat surprised at your unwillingness to share that info and so are many others that have shared their thoughts with me.
With all that aside, as an engine builder myself I have a pretty good idea how much time and expense has gone into getting the engine to where it is at this point. Thanks for sharing some of what you've done so far. I (and many others)just think it would be great if you would go to that next step on the dyno info.

good luck with that!

Keep holding your breath.... he won't even tell you why he won't post up a Dyno sheet.....

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......