Quote:

i still stand by my other post here. there is so little actual info about the 514 it's almost as if it was written that way on purpose.
why not show some actual data? personally i wouldn't car if it made 600 hp or 1100 hp. you don't need to do it to prove anything, but when someone throws out HP and Torque numbers it sure would be nice to see the dyno data so people can read, absorb and learn from it.

X2..... I've asked something like 6 TIMES and still no answer to why there's no dyno sheet so we can check out things like BSFC numbers and the only reply so far has been "It is easy for those little sensors to get messed up and it is expensive to calibrate them so I don't really worry about it much. I don't worry about fuel economy with this engine, we just fill the tank up with race gas when it gets low."

It's not about fuel economy..... it's about how effecient that motor is (which it, obviously, takes a pretty effecient motor to make that much HP with the parts it has).....AND if it's easy for "those little sensors to get messed up", maybe the little sensor that spits out how much HP it's making is "messed up".....

I'll say it again by quoting myself;

Quote:

Am I the only one that thinks Andy is ONE BAD-AZZ engine builder.....or that dyno is about 100HP HAPPY??????........ ......It'd be interesting to actually see some real proof.....

That's a nice way of giving him the benefit of the doubt......

Andy, POINT BLANK, again......I'm assuming there are motors out there that have been on that dyno with comparable numbers that have actually been raced, so it'd be interesting to find out what MPH they run and at what weight?????

If you can't come up with any, then it'd be great if you'd stop posting max HP numbers and focus more on just HP differences between the parts you change, which is still interesting.......

Just my opinion and a few, very simple, questions.......

If you can't handle the truth, you're living a lie.......