Quote:

It'll be interesting to see for sure, I'm not sure I would put all that cr and exotic race oiling on a motor using EZ heads with their ' not a whole lot better than stock' 906 exhaust ports.

I fully understand (and respect) better than most that they are "the ones you have" but Your low 800 motor would likely make 850-860 with a set of at least equal intake flowing -1's or Chapman 285's alone

Sure, -1 heads would make more power but then again so would 572 or PSO or MC or Predator, etc. I'm just flogging what I have while trying to stay within a reasonable budget.

If I can make 900 hp with a set of EZ heads I'll be satisfied. It would be fun to swap the EZ heads for a set of fully ported -1 heads and see what the power difference is. Everything should bolt straight across so that should be an easy test.

Not sure that -1 heads would even be the correct choice for this engine. Maybe something bigger? The bore size is 4.440 so I might be able to use the next step up. If I order the heads from Indy with the Jesel machining option my valvetrain should bolt right on.