To further deviate this thread from where it started but is seemingly being to be allowed to go.
I'll jump in here.

I'll admit I am intrigued by and would like to commened AMCR on this fixed price what ever you want to call it.

Also, Positive customer feedback is what we all strive for. And ultimately is the advertising we all need. Remember,,, Good news travels fast. But bad news travels at supersonic speeds.
So, Based on this positive customer feedback.
Would I use AMCR? Yes, but only after an in person visit.
Remember ,, one persons version of mint is just as easily another persons version of trash. So I for one refuse to give good or bad reviews based solely on pictures.
I have 3 cars in process right now. None of which requires any major exterior body and paint on my end.
I'll be the 1st to admit , I am first and foremost a mechanic. Although I can and will do some paint work in areas such as the undercarriage, trunk or engine compartments. (obviously with advise from someone more knowledgeable than myself in this area) But I insist any exterior body - paint work be done by someone more qualified to do so.

I have potentially 2 high profile cars in the wings and will be/am shopping for a competant body/paint facility thats capable of doing the work I demand.