Quote:

Quote:

"We're still finishing the restos we have for the people with financial difficulties, once they can afford to resume. And, we're keeping the quick paying customers who have a need for multiple restorations. We might also take new customers if they are referred by our repeat customers."

So basically unless we're from Brazil and know the right people (your customers) we're ---- out of luck?

This is the same company who came on here saying we'll do this we'll do that just try us out and see how good we are?

How things change.....

All, I don't understand why everything has to turn into such a big deal on here.

The simple facts are as follows:

1) We have done very well with a lot of the credit to go to people from right here on Moparts. In fact well enough that our offer to everyone IS off of the table.
2) We are a small shop. We have had good customers and bad. As stated in the begining, we have no interest in expanding.
3) We've made a decision not to take any new customers without a reference from those who we know and trust because WE DON'T NEED TO.
4) Like any business, we are not obligated to work for anyone. Likewise, no customer is obligated to patronize us.

In the beginning, we would have worked on anyone's car and done our best to satisfy them.

Some people are not satisfied no matter what. Others blow their money on stupid things and run out in the middle of the job keeping us from finishing. We no longer wish to to work with people who fall into those categories because WE DON'T HAVE TO.

It is wrong for all of this BS to be traded back and forth on Mike's thread. He has been a fine customer and, while we've had some rework and overruns, I have no doubt that he will be 100% satisfied.

I don't know about everything posted and quoted above but the fool who wrote it is most certainly "out of luck" and, we are not interested in having him as a customer. One final time, WE DON'T HAVE TO. We would have in the beginning when we offered our services to everyone. Now, we won't. What is so hard to understand?

Bringing the thread back to where it never should have left, we scratched Mike's fender while reassembling the car the second time and we have to repaint it. It's our fault and he isn't being charged for it. It will be done shortly.

If anyone wants to debate the issue of us not accepting any new customers, please open a new thread as I won't darken Mike's thread any further with off topic arguments.

When the job is done, Mike will make his own truthful comments. He is in no way obliged to give us a good review nor is he estopped from giving us a bad one.

Martin, GA Quality Auto Restoration with Fair FIXED Pricing. Fast-N-Dangerous@comcast.net