I think what Tim is offering is a great deal....

However, most people like myself get our panties in a bunch because of the simple fact that a correct complete restoration usually adds up to about 1000 man hours, meaning these guys are only paying themselves $25/hr.\, or they're spending a lot less time turning out a complete car.

What's great is that they're happy with that...Heck each guy only works 14hrs a WEEK! I'd be happy too

To completly dis-mantle a car 100% and attend to every single nut and bolt takes time. If the actual "working man hours" comes in less then 1000 on a COMPLETE restoration then most people, myself included, would conclude that corners are being cut.
When I think of the time it takes to dismantle just the heater box and correctly restore it, or the front suspension and brake assembly....or restoring the gauge cluster, carefully cleaning and detailing each gauge....There's just no way...

However as I stated, I'm certain they're putting out a good quality = price product, and I can certainly appreciate that cause a lot of the people I do work for want me to keep the price as low as possible, with the quality as high as possible

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !