Quote:

Quote:

Alan, your two cents during this thread has been like 25 cents. LOL. You are on everyone's threads, LOL......

You bring up 3 criteria to be met for this project. All were met. Quality was met, Time frame would have been met. There were several delays on my end that held this thing up. In reality this probably would have been home in May of 2010. Keep in mind that there were some non resto imperfections that had to be fixed before coming home. These small issues would have been there with or without the redo of the bottom. As for price, they did stick to it. First off, my car was never one of their 25K jobs so even if we did hit the mark, it was for some non paint related issues which will be brought up in part 2 mechanical review which will be posted in about 2 weeks.

Is that a good thing or bad thing?

I think it seems that Tim and AMCR have more then proven themselves, and I wish them all the success in the world.

It's very good thing Alan. I can't thank you enough for all of the help you gave us on this build. There were so many details you helped with that I lost count.

I don't know if you saw it or not but, in another posting, I wrote that you were my hero. I understand that you are on it full time now and I think that's great. But, at the time, you were putting in 8 hours a day at work and still pumping out quality restos at an unbelievable pace. You are like a restoration super hero!

(You don't happen to wear tights and a cape while you are working, do you?)

Martin, GA Quality Auto Restoration with Fair FIXED Pricing. Fast-N-Dangerous@comcast.net