Quote:

Oct.24 2009
Quote:

All in all it will take us about 100 man hours to get it back together. We would have it back to the customer in two to three weeks but the transmission will hold us up about a week. It won't be back from the builder that the customer sent it to until about week three.

Shouldn't this car be finished now?

Where's the updated progress pictures? Come on Tim, put down the wrenchs and take some pictures

Yes, we had hoped it would be done by now but honestly, we haven't done too much on it since the last posting.

The owner has done some stellar work on components he has resored himself which unfortunately had to be shipped via freight to us and that has taken some time. Some of the bigger components just arrived last week.

We are still waiting for the transmission and a few odds and ends. When everything is here, we'll jump back in and Get-R-Done.

Before you ask, yes there were things that could have been reinstalled but I'm sure you all know that it can be frustrating to start and stop and start and stop, etc.......

You are all going to love this baby when it's done!!! Frankly, like most of the cars we do, I wish we could keep it for ourselves.

I don't know about the rest of the guys in the business but, I have some pretty cool cars myself and they never seem to get worked on.

Martin, GA Quality Auto Restoration with Fair FIXED Pricing. Fast-N-Dangerous@comcast.net