Quote:

Quote:

This tear down of my car (less engine/trans), strip, panel fitment/reworking, minor lower patch, repaint, and reassembly, cost me about $10K and it is a work of art. NO shortcuts. Beautiful black paint job with AAR black out treatment.

I am sure if the car needed quarters and a trunk, it would have added a couple grand. But $25k for a top shelf rotisserie job on a rusty car seems pretty doable without parts.

Am I missing something? Was the claim made that the entire resto would cost $25K including parts??? If so, I will join in with skepticism.

We'll take yours as a vote of support.

We are a shop that advertises a $25k Max labor cost on a complete rotisserie restoration.

There are three schools of thought on Moparts.

1) The individuals, who do their own work say it is too expensive.

2) The shop owners, who do rotisserie restos for a living say that a good job can't be done that inexpensively.

3) Our customers, who love our work and are glad we are doing it.

Well said!! I enjoy reading this post, it's a pleasure to see a company like yours doing quality work without bleeding their customers dry...you did hit it right on the head regarding the school of thoughts on Moparts( 1 & 2). #3 is what really counts!