Quote:

Tim,.....what do I get for the $25K, basically, body in paint?, roller?, driveline?, what exactly?

Thanks
Mike

Thanks for asking Mike. We have a whole thread dedicated to that subject in the Hot Deals section of Moparts.

In short, we will do a complete rotisserie restoration for you from start to finish and $25k is the maximum amount of labor that you will pay. (That's tear-down, rust repair, body, paint, mechanical rebuild, re-assembly through test drive and tuning.)

You'll pay for all parts and materials AND the following items that we have to sub out:

Transmission work, machine work on engine, plating, rear end chunk rebuilding, tire mounting, balancing and a front end alignment when finished.

There are extra charges only if there is either extensive undercoating to be removed and/or framerail rot. Everything else labor-wise is included in the $25k max labor cost.

If you want us to assemble the car using date coded NOS parts, junk yard parts or reproduction parts, that is up to you. We don't charge to help you find parts as long as you pay for them. And we'll do the research and refinish any painted surface properly. Parts that tend to tarnish or rust will be clear coated if the owner desires.

We get discounts from AMD, Goodmark, Sherman, Legendary and more and we pass discounts on to our customers.

If your car doesn't need everything, then your restoration will cost less, like the one in this thread.

If you have a rusty hemi car that you found in a junk yard, (as I like to do) - you can plan on spending the full $25k on labor, buying all of the parts and materials plus the things we sub out above and you'll be able to drive the car home when we are done.

I'll be happy to answer any and all questions in as much detail as possible if I've missed anything.

Thanks again,

Tim

Martin, GA Quality Auto Restoration with Fair FIXED Pricing. Fast-N-Dangerous@comcast.net