Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You guys ever going to show us a car or just every nut and bolt and every component that was restored.

Mr. Norm, if you read my previous post, i mentioned that the component pics were a diversion until Tim got a chance to post some pics of the car. The thread was sitting idle for to long, that is why I started to post other pics. Sorry.

I see no problem with it just wondering when he will post pics of the car, Seems like he was very up front saying they didn't mess around and got stuff done. I know what it like to be side tracked on jobs but I try not to say it that way I don't eat my words. I am sure it looks great but I was affraid when he started posting that he'd eat his words that it would be done very fast. Seems like you don't see anything from him so I bet others are wondering what is going on. Alan I am sure would love to know.

I am sure Alan would love to know whats going on. The truth is that the big delay was on my end and Tim is not to be blamed. The car was painted months ago. We were waiting on parts and that was a big holdup during assembly. The car was actually done, then I wanted them to reshoot the bottom of the car in the more correct LA black primer. This caused a lot of extra work and I am sorry to Tim and the crew for the change but they came through and did it right. Everything came off the bottom including the engine because they did not want to go back and touch things up if overspray occured. As of today, suspension and motor are back in the car. They are taking care of some last minute details so be on the lookout for some updates.