My brother is going to buy a Challenger Classic and so is another friend of mine. The Challengers are killer looking and so are the Camaros. I went with Ron to pick up that bad boy Camaro. Its NICE!! Im jealous! If I was in the position to purchase one of the two, it would be a very very very hard decision for me. I was a little dissapointed in Rons Challengers performance and I to would have been ticked off about its lack of performance. Im glad Ron has put himself in a position to do what he did and cut his losses instead of putting up with a bad thing for many years. There were a few Camaros at the dealer that Ron picked his up at and I got to say ,there was a silver one with black stripes that would tempt me to the dark side. But I dont know; the Black Challenger Classic with 6 speed and Trak Pak might persuade me to stick with the Mopar. Black, with matte black R/T stripes, and then the over the counter T/A hood also matte black would be KILLER!!! The Challenger needs to be lowered like an inch also.

5514349-scan0001.jpg (69 downloads)

10.53 @ 125mph. 1.37 60 foot. Caltracs and Monoleafs, AFCO shocks.

Heads by INDIO MOTOR MACHINE; IMM.
CP Pistons, PC Carbs.