Quoted from 440fish- "It is sad that some of you are questioning dragrcr97 ability to drive a car or his ability to work/diagnose one. If you have ever seen one of his cars in person and the workmanship that he put into them, you would be amazed. A few years ago I saw Ron’s Demon at Las Vagas and the workmanship in that car. Talked to him for a few mins. about the car and was very impressed. I only know him from that few minute talk and the posts on this board. I still talk about that Demon to this day. I’m sure his valiant is just as nice.

Ron, Get a 70-71 Challenger and drop the new hemi drive train in that car. I bet you could get it to run fast enough..."

Exactly how much fine craftsmanship was put into this Challenger? People on here have every right to question his driving skills when he comes on here whining about losing 10k on a LEMON. Yet he apparently never had it on a dyno or hooked up to a computer to figure out the power problem, It could have been something VERY small as was previously stated. Remember, he came on here with the problem, we are simply trying to respond.

Now on to the suspension, wheel-hop is a fact of life for most modern performance cars, He just bought a 4200# car with ind. rear suspension. They take a certain technique to get them off the line cleanly & that takes more than one trip to the dragstrip as a seasoned vet should already know. Just talk to all the 03 Cobra, Vette & soon enough camaro guys, wheelhop takes practice & sometimes a few parts to get it under control at the strip. Drag Radials & subframe connectors did it for my 700rwhp Cobra with IRS.

Last edited by speedfreak440; 06/05/09 09:21 AM.