That car that dragrcr97 had was very nice. However, when a manufacturer makes a claim that seems to be backed up by all the magazines that simply doesnt stack up to real world performance with the car that you purchase; the excitement over the car kinda wilts away. I know Ron and believe me, he talked to anyone and everyone that was somebody at the dealers and to people that are in the know on these cars along with many intelligent car guys. Basically with the vehicle not having a driveability problem or check engine light on; the dealer couldnt fix anything just because the car didnt run what the magazines claimed. Another friend of mine ran at the SAME track with his wifes SRT8 300C 108mph and it IS bone stock. Rons Challenger for some reason seamed to be a DOG in performance. I must admit, I was even dissapointed and I am not the one that purchased it. Personally, I would have sold it to being that the manufacturer or dealer couldnt have done anything about it. Why spend extra money on the car to make it run what its supposed to. Dragrcr97s Dad had a new 2007? Vette with an auto when they first came out, they took it to the track and it exceeded our expectations. It was an automatic and it ran high 12s at well over 107 maybe higher, I cant remember because its a CHevy. I simply couldnt deal with having a SRT8 Challenger knowing that it doesnt run what it should only to have some dude in a Mustang GT pull up next to you and go door handle to door handle or worse and beat you. Thats not Representing. The Mopars have to be faster guys. STOCK! Having a slow car that you have to throw tons of money at to make fast is for foreign cars guys. Its an SRT8 CHallenger for cryin out loud, its supposed to be fast and then if you want to throw money at it, its will be REAL fast. Oh well...I would have sold it to. It was seriously one of the nicest looking and driving cars I have ever been in. I would love to have one....only if its fast like the magazines claim however.
On another note, does anyone know if the RT Challengers have aluminum blocks vs. the cast iron block of the SRT8??? ANYONE? ANYONE?

10.53 @ 125mph. 1.37 60 foot. Caltracs and Monoleafs, AFCO shocks.

Heads by INDIO MOTOR MACHINE; IMM.
CP Pistons, PC Carbs.