Quote:

Quote:

Just about every "stock" one I've seen that clicked off a good pass was not stock, and had the ESP turned completely off. ESP is not just a traction control, it's "torque management" and KILLS power. Pushing the button on the dash does NOT turn it off.

Alot of guys out there are saying their stuff is "stock" when it is not....it's real easy to tell just by listening to their car. At WOT a stock one lays down at every shift, and feels terrible when it does it.

Mine does that, its annoying especialy with the louder exhaust. will a programer fix that?

I agree it's even more annoying with a louder exhaust, it sounds almost flatulent at each shift. A Diablosport will let you shut it off completely and it will feel more like it should. Highly recommended.

Remember back in the day when a stock Street Hemi car would run 14s or 15s, then after a set of plugs/distributor recurve/lash adjustment/rejet it'd be in the 12s and still proclaimed to be "stock" by the owner? A Diablosport tune is the same thing.