Quote:

Quote:

OMG!!! Look what happened............

My condolences, sorry the Challenger let you down, things just keep getting worse for you.
(I read every post in this thread)

Oh by the way, it is really easy to reprogram the gas pedal. Turn they key on, press the pedal down three times slowly, turn the key off. Done.
It makes a HUGE difference.
My R/T ran 13.90s with a full tank of gas, the cooler, golf clubs and lawn furniture in the trunk. (once I figured out how not to blow the tires off.)

That sounds mysteriously like the oil change monitor reset procedure. KOEO, depress the pedal 3 times, and then turn the key off. I read that in the owners manual.

Who said the throttle was not going open all the way?? It was never checked. Make all the "ass"umtions you want. It could have been anything. Or maybe there was NOTHING wrong with it. Maybe that was all it was ever going to run. That car did not run for whatever reason and it could not even do a burnout without violent, breaking shizit type WHEELHOP. What diehard hot rodder/racer in their right mind would want that car and not be able to do a burnout?? That is what that car was all about to me.

I will say this again. So I don't get as much of the sarcasm. That was a great car in many respects. It was just not for me as I lost the "HOTS" for it. Someone else has it now and is enjoying it. Is there something wrong with that?? CHALLENGERS are still one of the best muscle cars available right now and DEFINATELY the best looking.

5511172-MVC-007S.JPG (30 downloads)
Last edited by dragrcr97; 09/28/09 04:53 PM.

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT