I thought about scanning it, but I do not have a scanner. I don't think your $25 Pep Boys scanners will work. Plus the car ran perfect in all situations. It was just not a brutal as it should be. I understand how most everything works and the fact that something could be wrong and not throw a code. But, since it did not throw any codes and it had no drivability problems whatsoever, I was thinking it would be something that was not so easy to see. Like I said, I had Sloan ask the Guys at Westech what they thought about dynoing it and checking out the computer and they flat out deffered. They said there was not much they could do with the Chrysler software. I was willing to pay them to drive it, dyno it and scope it to see if something could be done.

I also had no hope that any dealer would be sympathetic to my plight. In fact, I was worried about them going after my warranty like was already mentioned. All these dealers nowadays seem to do everything they can to avoid doing anything for you under warranty. Or you spend all day there and they give it back and say, "no problem found". Which really means they didn't get to it and they just wasted the whole day you took off of work.

I wasn't going to keep the car hoping there would be a class action lawsuit. Which is not likely. So now it is 2 years old or more and worth-less and where am I? I dumped it while it was still new and desireable to a new Owner. "sometimes you just have to cut your losses".

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT