Quote:

Guess what, your "Mopar" is now made in Canada. Your HEMI has a mercedees transmission behind it and Toyota is now using the frame and rear coilover suspension from the Ram on the Tundra.....I wonder where the "FIAT" symbols will go on that 4 DOOR Charger you drive?
I have raced Mopar all my life and always will. I pull with an '08 Ram. I still say TODAYS Chrysler is CRAP. To "ME" Mopar is the old stuff... By the way, based on looks alone, a new Toyota 4Runner or a new Dodge Durango....yea, keep on bleeding.

i know where they are built, like the heavy duty rams are built in Mexico... BMW is made in South Carolina, Honda in Ohio, Toyota in Kentucky, California, Indiana AND Mississippi, its not as simple as buy american anymore, and that wasnt my point to begin with...

i like the looks of the 2009 durango, more then a tundra, you can spend your money anywhere you want on what you want... I'm not putting you down for what you choose to buy and drive...
but i personally, think its amusing that someone like you, would offer excuses up like, well the original charger was never a 4 door, so that is why i cant buy it... and then justify why you buy something other then a mopar but then say that you are a a mopar guy...

Dont like the Durango? look at the Aspen, Oh wait, the aspen was never an SUV, it was originally a 2 door F body, so you cant buy that, its not staying true to the name...
you should go get a Honda Pilot then???

I'll keep on bleeding, Mopar or no car, (except when ..... put your excuse here ..... )

Whats so FUNNY about you is you have no idea who I am. You are the type that sits on the couch and gets all tingley inside when you see a chrysler commercial talking about the "lifetime warranty". Who is going to warranty them if they are not here??? They have made some of the worst looking vehicles in the last few years I have ever seen. If it wasnt for the RAM I think they would be gone. I have ran and have in my shop now more TRUE Mopar racecars and street cars than you can even name. Its people like you that make the "NEW" Chrysler think its OK to make all these UGLY cars. Case in point, that stupid looking Aspen you named. Tell you what Bleedy, is it OK with you if I go today and buy me an '09 Stratus?? What do you think about when I pop the hood and the top of the engine says "Mitschubischi"??? I am more TRUE Mopar than you will ever be......you have no IDEA.

Last edited by DaKuda; 06/04/09 07:47 AM.