I stated in the original post at the beginning of this thread that removing the air filter was worth +2 MPH in the 1/8th. I tried it because OTHERS had posted with similar results. So, yes I tried it with and without and I could care less about how the car launched. I was going by MPH and nothing else. The launch would not bias the MPH much unless you did something totally outlandish. The launch WILL affect the ET though and you might have noticed I NEVER posted an ET.

Of course the wheelhop issue was an issue in other ways not related to the track performance. I HATED the fact that I could not lay down a killer burnout whevever I wanted. Even though I had enough power and a BITCHEN car that should do it. Oh, it would do them. About 1/3 of the time. But the rest of the time you looked like a Donkey.

I can't believe I am here explaining this and defending this all over again. I was just thinking a few minutes before seeing this latest post how I do NOT miss that car much if at all. And the MAIN reason is because I lost the "hots" for it.

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT