Yes I miss the Demon sometimes. But the Valiant is a better car in many ways. And I guess I do miss the Challenger a little (how could not?) but I am GLAD I sold it and I have no regrets. I know I might sound wishy washy about the challenger. But I did say I would like to get another one someday and I might if I could afford it at time. But I am afraid to get another dog. AND, I seriously considered getting a Camaro (OMG!), but after reading that thread I am not so sure. I have ALLWAYS liked late modle performance. I had an 01 Camaro SS automatic and it ran 13.44 @ 104+ completely showroom stock at Pomona. THAT car ran what is should. But I ended up selling it and investing the money.

Iggy (the guy I sold the Demon to) keeps in touch with me. The engine finally barfed a Lifter since he did not keep an eye on the valvetrain. So DAVE DUDEK was rebuilding/fixing the engine last time I heard. I talked to Dave a couple times because he had some questions.

I will 100% do an engine thread on my 501 if Ryan does not do it. I will take lots of pics and so on. Please be patient because there is going to be a long wait for some of the parts. I did push him to order the crank right away because they usually take 12+ weeks. It "is ordered" and they said they are not too busy so they gave us a time of 8-9 weeks. But then it is a WEEK UPS Ground to get to Ryan and before the first possible pics could be posted.

Thanks, Ron.

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT