Quote:

Yes I miss the Demon sometimes. But the Valiant is a better car in many ways. And I guess I do miss the Challenger a little (how could not?) but I am GLAD I sold it and I have no regrets. I know I might sound wishy washy about the challenger. But I did say I would like to get another one someday and I might if I could afford it at time. But I am afraid to get another dog. AND, I seriously considered getting a Camaro (OMG!), but after reading that thread I am not so sure. I have ALLWAYS liked late modle performance. I had an 01 Camaro SS automatic and it ran 13.44 @ 104+ completely showroom stock at Pomona. THAT car ran what is should. But I ended up selling it and investing the money.

Iggy (the guy I sold the Demon to) keeps in touch with me. The engine finally barfed a Lifter since he did not keep an eye on the valvetrain. So DAVE DUDEK was rebuilding/fixing the engine last time I heard. I talked to Dave a couple times because he had some questions.

I will 100% do an engine thread on my 501 if Ryan does not do it. I will take lots of pics and so on. Please be patient because there is going to be a long wait for some of the parts. I did push him to order the crank right away because they usually take 12+ weeks. It "is ordered" and they said they are not too busy so they gave us a time of 8-9 weeks. But then it is a WEEK UPS Ground to get to Ryan and before the first possible pics could be posted.

Thanks, Ron.

Hey Ron, Iggy just picked her up at the Nats this weekend.

Dave Dudek
1st Factory Stock legal car in the 10`s!!! [/b]
FAST & Factory Stock Rules: www.fastraces.org

FAST 69 Hemi RR 9.98@139