Sport440, The video had a low angle and you could see the rotor move, that is what was the point. It's clear to me you didnt understand that movement was the point. There was never any question for me(although 15,000 posts can get words twisted up as only so many ways to say the same thing, so maybe not clear after a bunch) as to when a timing light would fire, hence it made no sense to have lengthy posts about it. A video of a timing light firing when a spark is delivered isnt something to find amazment in. When a dial back light was suggested to show the movement, it didnt cause the post to end, only more talk about bets; it looked like he was saying something else explains it, other than rotor movement. So i distilled it down to a narrow parameter of does the rotor move in relation to the cap. As I posted many times, that moves the reluctor in unison.

I thought we already went over this front and back, maybe you didnt take it that way. The rotor has to move in relation to the cap in order for there to be a spark at a different time under mech advance. That's not magic.

I want my fair share