Originally Posted By Sport440
Originally Posted By SomeCarGuy
Originally Posted By TRENDZ
Gambling over state lines? Well, technically it's not gambling if its a sure thing... more like paying your tuition. grin
Seriously though, put a little thought into it. You don't have to bet on a losing hand.
For those that can accept it, here is a neat video on the purposes of needing rotor phasing.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWMlNwGW0tM

Start watching at 2 minute mark. Shows the advance in action several times after rotor phase being set properly.

Yes. I watched that vid. Almost made me jump back to your winning side as you put it. Don't jump to conclusions from that vid.

Watch it again yourself and consider this. Listen to the rev of the distributer machine.

At 2.00 the rotor starts out at the Left, as it revs, moves to the Right. Mechanical advance right. But wait, as it continues to rev, the rotor sweeps back to the Left and then again to the Right. Then back to the left as the RPM slows again. Done by 2;14

Someone is Clearly just manipulating it and Showing a ideal rotor phase perimeter, As they were doing in that vid.

If it were just a mechanical advance it would of Stayed in its proper direction of sweep in its correct rpm range. Its not going to Sweep back and forth above the RPM the advance is already enacted.

Think about that and comment please up

He talks about timing retards in your controls. Watch AND listen. This whole thing has gotten to epic proportions. I feel like this is a group "catfish" thing.

I dont know what rpms are in the video, its clear they change so take that into account, along with the idea a retard can be used.

Also most importantly- the damn rotor moves during operation. I suppose you all think it is just some loose parts msd cobbled together and that accounts for the movement.

I'll ask again; just why is the rotor moving? Think about it and comment back.

I want my fair share