Sport440, no sweat bro & actually I was beginning to feel a bit Rabid! tho not "nearly" as rabid as Somecarguy appears to have become. Somecarguy where are ME and YOU at on this? its down to ME and YOU. My PP address is: rapidrobert at intergate dot com. I had seen it (no RP movement with mech adv only) many times but did not know the why of it till I held a dist in my hand & did my earlier procedure. I agree it makes NO sense how the mech adv could be advanceing the reluctor so it will fire earlier but yet the rotor position in relation to the cap terminal (rotor phasing) when it does fire stays the same/does not move and any body that claims that it doesn't move for sure has to be a bit Rabid. with the dist in front of me I saw it (how it does it) & to me it's a bit like the lady being sawed in half on stage, you know it ain't happenening but it appears so. If you do the dist check in front of you (3 minutes) you will see it & it awed me. Trendz grasped it without even doing it which I was not able to do. RR

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth