Quote:

This one is already over. Send me my money. You have yet again failed to provide evidence of the entire rest of the world being wrong. The video, pics, and text posted in this thread proves beyond a shadow of doubt the rotor moves. If yours does not, your mech advance is frozen up. I have asked repeatedly for you to explain what advances the timing. You have failed to say anything beyond "magic." I'll ask one final time before taking your money-

WHAT CHANGES THE TIMING IF NOT THE MECHANICAL ADVANCE IN THE DISTRIBUTOR MOVING THE ROTOR/RELUCTOR?

P body long ago explained the light will fire when the event occurs. Watching the video you can see the rotor move in real time.
It ain't over! we're still in the middle of it. YES the mech adv in the dist changes the timing. that is absolutely correct but that ain't what I am saying, My position is "that mech adv will NOT alter the rotor position in relation to the cap when it fires (the rotor phasing)". If you are saying that it will change are you in for ten? With the light freezing the rotor (how RP is checked) the rotor will not budge from mech adv. Forget the other videos as trendz is (I believe) going to provide us with a video & Mr P Body is going to abide by the results as will I (will you?). PS my mech adv is NOT locked up/stuck & I've seen the same on multiple dists (same procedure)

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth