Quote:

Quote:

ramblebee, that is the stance i want to achieve on my truck, i want the tire to be at or slightly inside of the wheel opening. yours is there! your tire sizes are what i have planned for mine also so it's friggin' awesome to see pics before i get started! I have a 92 SWB with big bolt pattern wheels. i am trying to get a set of SST / Indy truck 17 X 9s for it. i have four sets of pocketed LCAs and if the dak stuff works, i'll go that route. my 77 has new 2 inch dropped springs so it will maintain stock LCAs. i tried a pocketed LCA and the dropped springs and it wouldn't work. not enough spring to hold the suspension together. Awesome work! awesome truck! more pics!!!

Jeff (cool name by the way!) i could take pics of the dak spindles. not sure how to measure for you. let me know and I'll try in the next day or so. have college classes all evening wednesday though. later, JP (also a Jeff)

Thanks for the compliments.I dont claim to be a expert on any of this but Im glad to help out any way I can.I know what you mean about the springs.With the cut coils I could grab them and move them around with the suspension unloaded.Those days are about to be gone.

I cut a coil and a half out of mne and I had the coil flop so I drilled a hole in the frame and one in the control arm and bolted a chain on that was long enough to be rite before it would flop. But I did this on a daily driver I got for $200 and had to do balljoints and inner/outer tierods so I said what the heck, Ill lower it but it slammed it. Im going to trim the bumpstop(it rests on the bracket when on its wheels) When its nicer out and if its to low Ill have some new coils awaiting with only ! coil cut to be safe and move from there.