ramblebee, that is the stance i want to achieve on my truck, i want the tire to be at or slightly inside of the wheel opening. yours is there! your tire sizes are what i have planned for mine also so it's friggin' awesome to see pics before i get started! I have a 92 SWB with big bolt pattern wheels. i am trying to get a set of SST / Indy truck 17 X 9s for it. i have four sets of pocketed LCAs and if the dak stuff works, i'll go that route. my 77 has new 2 inch dropped springs so it will maintain stock LCAs. i tried a pocketed LCA and the dropped springs and it wouldn't work. not enough spring to hold the suspension together. Awesome work! awesome truck! more pics!!!

Jeff (cool name by the way!) i could take pics of the dak spindles. not sure how to measure for you. let me know and I'll try in the next day or so. have college classes all evening wednesday though. later, JP (also a Jeff)

71 SWB, 413 77 SWB, 318 92 SWB, 5.2 magnum 79 Macho Short bed, 318 03 stratus coupe R/T too many others not on the road!