Quote:

I have all of suspension took apart media blasted and new poly bushings put bacck innew ball joints outer tie rods. I am just now waiting for Eric at MId America Customs for my lower control arms. Oh we talked on here about the differences in the 87-90 and the 90-96 Dak spindles. The difference is that the 87-90 will not accomodate the ram tie rod and the 90-96 will so I ended up having my tie rod(87-90) holes machined out for my tie rod plus I also had them macchined so that the tie rod would go in from the top.
RambleBee glad to hear that your truck has dropped 5" I hope mine does the same. It should I am going the same route as you.

Now about the 87-90 spindles, I did a little checking on tie rod end taper deminsions. Earlier in the thread it was dicovered that there was a tierod end change on the Ram trucks in 79. I found that the 87-90 Dakota taper is the same as 72-78 Ram. So what this should mean is that you can use 87-90 Dak spindles on 72-78 Rams and use 91-96 Dak spindles on 79-93 Rams and not have to change outer tierod ends. If I had known this I would have bought the 87-90 spindles. If the only difference is the taper deminsions I wouldnt have had to mess with finding the larger tierod ends.